Your seventh chakra (top of head) is about connecting with your Higher Self and Source/God. This is open and flowing if you’re relying on your Higher Self to direct you with your life and trusting in the process of life. Even if you do regularly connect with your Higher Self, it can close down whenever you have doubts, stress, and worry.
- Your Higher Self is the part of you that never dies.
- Your physical body is a vehicle for your Higher Self/Spirit. Your body allows you to experience a specific role as a particular individual with a unique body type.
- Before you are born, you pick the parents who will help you learn whatever your soul wants to learn along with other important individuals who you've come to wrap up karma with so you can learn optimally. These individuals may take supportive roles or lesson giver roles where they are more difficult to be with. Both types of roles help you learn.
- You pick a culture to be born in that will give you optimal learning along with an ancestry that gives you optimal learning. There are supportive aspects to these choices and lesson giving aspects to these choices. The lesson giving aspects force you to be your own person and break free from the mental and emotional constructs that keep you in an inner and outer prison.
- The more you connect with your Higher Self to direct your life, the more guidance you receive so you can finish all the important lessons and learning as easily and comfortable as possible.
- The more you rely on your Higher Self rather than your brain for direction, the less you will suffer since your Higher Self connects you up with all the help you need. This help can come in the form of feeling a release of suffering within your body so you feel better, having circumstances occur that are helpful to you, or having individuals come into your life that offer assistance.
- Trusting in the process of life is important. Life is a process not an end goal. Trusting that you're learning what you've come to learn and not judging yourself for making or not making a goal that is really not the point of being here anyways brings forth the best inner results.
As always, remember that this journey is a short one. You will not be the individual you are today for very long. At some point your soul will decide to leave this earth walk and go on to pick a different role with a different body, a different culture, a different ancestry, and a different life circumstance. Yes, many of the souls will be the same but no one will be the same as before so each lifetime, each adventure needs to be embraced with reverence and gratitude.