My soul sister and I went on our usual power walk and I told her about the situation with these three people I deeply loved. As I was talking, without me having told her about my revelation that morning, she said, "Ask for Divine Intervention. Something out of the ordinary needs to happen to change things around." Well, that was a sign. We've never really talked about Divine Intervention before and here she just repeated exactly what I said inside my own head about fifteen minutes before our walk began.
Divine Intervention has helped me so much over the years when I've researched and tried every option imaginable and talked to everyone I can think of but no answers really worked. My soul sister suggested that Divine Intervention could be useful BEFORE the research and long arduous search begins. Well, that is certainly a great idea. However, my stubborn little brain sometimes doesn't realize the situation is that difficult until later on down the road.
I do ask for assistance on everything I do in my life--direction from my Higher Self and assistance from my optimal spirit guides. However, asking for Divine Intervention on my human stubborn brain so that it can always be open to new perceptions is probably a good thing to start doing since the brain is designed to lock in old stories from our own experiences, our ancestry, and the collective.
Yesterday afternoon I had a Thai massage with Emily Graves. During her work with me, I asked for miracles or Divine Intervention to give me a light bulb experience about my loved ones. As I asked for this, the gas fireplace turned on and starting burning brightly. I jumped up from the massage and looked at the remote and it was turned to "off" as it had been for months. I looked around to see who was there. An advanced Guide was there along with one of my wiser ancestors--my beloved paternal grandmother. I pondered how they turned the fireplace on without using the the "on" switch. As I pondered this, grandma's message came in: "Sometimes people need to fail--hit bottom. That's their avenue to finding their own answers." My grandmother was the perfect person to deliver this message since she knew better than anyone about people she loved needing to hit bottom. Emily told me that she was also thinking about needing a miracle for my situation just before the fireplace lit up. Isn't it wonderful to have supportive community!!
How do we disengage from the brain's stories?
Last night a group of us met for a women's spirituality group that I've been leading for three years. We talked about how our personal, ancestral, and collective stories are the root of many of our problems so we need to get the brain out of the way and allow the heart to direct instead.
As we get our brain out of the way, our body also needs to let go of the past stories since our personal, ancestrally, and collective stories get locked into our bodies and create tensions, ailments, and emotional challenges.
Our brain has been designed to create and hold stories and our body has been designed to hold onto them. Part of the shift into higher consciousness is to upgrade and train the brain and body to let go of this outdated model. I do believe that the energies coming onto the planet at this time are changing our brains and bodies so that it's easier to recognize that the stories we tell ourselves are most likely not true. It is also helping our brain and bodies not hold onto these old stories.
This afternoon I sat with a good friend of mine whom I get together with about once a week. He and I are both interested in the collective shift that is happening on the planet at this time. We both felt that there was something tangible--just within reach--that was to be happening to make it easier to let go of the old stories our brains and bodies hold onto along with the old way of operating in the world. I suggested that we begin receiving the information and energies now so we can make this shift easier for the collective. As always, he was on board with helping with however he could with this shift.
I asked to be shown what could help us collectively make the shift in a significant way. I was shown a path that humankind is on. It showed that the path is soon to be making a sharp turn and then upward--that we would be distinctly changed soon. I asked if I could get some inkling on what would help with that. "The frontal lobe," I was told. "Upgrading the frontal lobe is the key."
The frontal lobe contains most of the dopamine-sensitive neurons in the cerebral cortex. The dopamine system is associated with reward, attention, short-term memory tasks, planning, and motivation. "Interesting" we thought. "Perhaps there's even more about this part of the brain that is helpful than we yet know." I was told that this part the brain would need to be restructured and reformatted and there would be energies coming onto the planet to help with this. We asked to have this happen now, if possible.
We sat and allowed the energies to come in to help upgrade our frontal lobe. We felt a lot of activity within this part of the brain along with the rest of the brain being balanced to fit with this new upgrade. We were told that we completed about 20% of the upgrade and that 20% more would be on autopilot for at least one week. Then we could do more.
The more of us that ask for this upgrade now, the easier it will be for the collective later on since we're all connected. Once we hit a critical mass (which really takes a small percent of the collective) its much easier for the rest of the population to follow suit.
How to help upgrade your frontal lobe
- Ask your Higher Self to direct and your optimal spirit guides to assist aligned with your highest good, truth, and Source. Ask that the guides in charge of upgrading the frontal lobe for humanity assist with the process. Ask for an energy of protection and energy of invisibility to be present so that only those spirits and guides that are optimal can participate and see in.
- Ask that an energy comes in to upgrade the frontal lobe so that you're able to let go of the old stories your brain has held onto along with its ability to create stories that are based on false perceptions.
- Ask that your motivation is increased and focused on what is best for you and the planet.
- Ask that any lack of self control is replaced by focus and planning for what your soul came to do on the planet at this time.
- Ask that the frontal lobe is enhanced and upgraded to break through any inner and outer barriers causing you to feel and be limited from a new world filled with love, acceptance,and unity.
- Ask that your entire brain is balanced and upgraded to bring you into a whole new reality that will serve your own self and the good of the entire planet.
- Ask that a strengthening and stabilizing energy for optimal health & vitality and so your body accepts all positive changes as a positive with your Higher Self deciding what that is.
- Ask that all grid systems/energy fields that effect you are restructured and recalibrated into the pattern that reflects the work you did throughout all time and space and beyond or until no longer needed.
- Ask that a no time, no space cocoon/bubble is placed around you for a fast processing and upgrade of your energy field.
- Thank your Higher Self for directing, your optimal spirit guides for assisting, the guides that are helping humanity upgrade the frontal lobe and brain for higher functioning and thank them for continuing to assist throughout completion of these processes and beyond.
Think of yourself as one of the pioneers in bringing forth higher consciousness. Know that you are one of the forerunners in new ways of thinking and being in the world. Making this choice makes it so--it activates the knowing within you on your soul's purpose in ushering in these changes.
After all, you are a Divine Being having a human experience. Why wouldn't you want to be a part of an exciting transformation on planet earth. Why wouldn't you want to make it more flowing, free, loving, and happy.
I did this yesterday. I think I am finally breaking out of weeks of enertia and lack of focus. Anyone else notice anything.
I'm glad you noticed a shift Gerri. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment