The last blog talked about what I labeled Stage 1--an unnamed stage in James Fowler's "Stages of Faith" book. This stage is age 0 - 2 where an infant and toddler develop trust that they are taken care of so that they can trust that they are safe and okay in the world. This age is the key to feeling attachment and bonding with others and has been recently recognized as a key to good relationships and being able to feel safe and good in the world as an adult. Its also the key to the brain being able to feel happy and safe throughout the life span.
Today will be about Stage 2 (James Fowler's Stage 1). He calls this the "Intuitive Projective Faith" which is age 2 to 6 or 7. During this stage, children are unable to compare two perspectives on the same object or situation. They have magical thinking based on their own way of experiencing their world and do not yet have logic to see if the magical thinking really fits their world. This stage is also about autonomy vs. shame and doubt and initiative vs. guilt.
We all come into this lifetime with karmic (past life) baggage that has degrees of shame, doubt and guilt. These are feelings about ourselves that we've come to work through in this lifetime since these are the glue keeping us in inner pain that keeps difficult situations going in our lives. We don't want to get down on ourselves for having shame, doubt and guilt since these are a part of being human but it is interesting that Stage 2 is the developmental age where it is kicked into full gear.
If this is the stage of magical thinking, then anything that happens to us during this age can be viewed as our fault since things are viewed without logical reasoning. It can be our fault that our mother is unhappy, our fault that our sibling or grandparent died, our fault that the house burned down, our fault that dad lost his job. The list can go on and on. This developmental stage is the perfect stage for re-establishing our unresolved guilt and shame from other lifetimes since it doesn't take much to do so.
If an actual trauma takes place where you've witnessed it or had something happen to you such as sexual, physical, or emotional/mental abuse, then you will probably believe you should have done something to stop it or believe you were bad which caused it.
How do you let go of shame, doubt and guilt from this stage in life?
The body is holding onto these emotions/feelings and keeping this child-like reaction to life going even though there is no validity about it today. It is helpful to talk to the body like you would a small child, "body these are old beliefs and emotions that you are feeling. They have nothing to do with your life today. You've been holding onto this erroneous way of feeling about self that is outdated and not true. These old emotions are not true. Its time to let them go and move into the truth that you have always done the best you can and that everything is about learning and growth."
Healing process for letting go of shame, doubt and guilt
- Ask your Higher Self (HS) to direct and your optimal spiritual team to assist. Ask for an energy of protection and invisibility so only those spirits that are optimal can participate and see in.
- Ask that your HS pinpoints, throughout your body, patterned in shame, doubt, and guilt.
- Ask that the opposite vibration of these emotions come in to release patterned in emotions and feelings.
- Ask that a rod of light goes throughout the chakra system (tailbone to crown) strengthening the body so it feels safe to release these old habitual patterns.
- Ask that a no time, no space cocoon goes around you to create a no time, no space zone for a fast release of these patterns.
- Ask that an "enjoyment of life" energy comes in to replace the irritating patterns that are old habits causing comfortable discomfort.
- Ask that a beam of yellow light goes through the brain and into the 3rd eye changing your perspective by releasing habitual thoughts patterned into pathways.
- Ask that a vibration comes in to release chaotic thought patterns/noise from the brain.
- Ask to release boxed in, limited thinking followed by patterns it has created within the body.
- Ask that energies come into the 1st (tailbone) and 2nd (below navel) chakras to release old patterned in memories.
- Ask that your energy field is opened up into new magical territory aligned with the most loving and accepting Universal Principles.
- Ask that a strengthening and stabilizing energy comes in for optimal health and vitality so that your body accepts all positive changes as a positive with your HS deciding what that is.
- Ask that all grid systems/energy fields that effect you are restructured and recalibrated into the pattern that reflects the work you did today throughout all times and space and beyond or until no longer needed.
- Ask for a no time, no space cocoon for a fast processing and upgrade of your energy system.
- Thank your HS for directing, your optimal spirit guides for assisting. Ask that they continue to assist throughout completion of these processes and beyond with your HS directing them.
Remember: Emotions are a normal reaction to life but are not meant to be held onto and felt throughout your life span. You are not your experiences. You are not your emotions. You are meant to have a life filled with new, interesting adventures.
You are a Divine Being having a human experience. Enjoy this short adventure on planet earth.
Those last 2 paragraphs, especially, are real gems.
Post a Comment