The past, when not dealt with, stays anchored in our body and will also rear its ugly head in our environment. This can seem unfair while we're in it but its currently the only way to true freedom. We've come to unearth and release our past traumas, difficulties, and karmic patterns so that we can usher in a new way of Being on this planet.
When you look at human history, we've had a very traumatic past with many wars, torture, beheading, hangings, etc., We haven't had a chance, at least since recorded history, to clear any of these things up. There have been cultural and religious restrictions placed on us from doing so. Now we're in an era where we have the opportunity to do so and its showing up in our politics, economics, religions, and personal life. Its all showing up so we can clear it up. I'm hoping we can do it during our lifetime but even doing it within a few generations would be a huge success.
Traumas are a common thing we want to avoid but this is one of the most important things you can acknowledge and work through since traumas keeps your spirit outside of your body so that you're operating from a dissociated mind, body & spirit. This means that you may not feel grounded, may not feel like you're living your own life in some nameable or unnameable way. Another name for this condition is post traumatic stress disorder.
The way this works is this: the amygdala is the anxiety producing part of the brain and is also the part of the brain that passes information to the hippocampus. The hippocampus categorizes and files information to short term then long term memory. If the amygdala is too anxious, it will not pass information to the hippocampus so it gets scattered into the unconscious so that its not remembered. This "break down" of categorizing and filing memories is actually a gift, at the time, since it may be too stressful for the person to deal with during the stressful event.
When memories are not categorized and filed, what you saw, heard, felt, smelled, and tasted get separated from each other and are sometimes experienced via flashbacks. Flashbacks are little snippets of these repressed memories where you may only remember a smell; you may only see a scene without emotions or any other senses, you may only hear words, or you may only have a body memory.
The goal is to let go of the trauma--the memories, beliefs, programs, injuries, emotions, sensations, and feelings connected to it so you have room to house your Spirit or Divine Essence.
If you have trauma, you definitely want to go to a person trained in helping people with trauma since many people have not had such training and you definitely don't want to do this kind of work alone.
However, there are others ways we avoid reality too. We may not want to admit to a hurt from the past so repress it thus not heal from it, we may not want to see that something in our life isn't working because we'd then need to deal with it and change can be temporarily uncomfortable.
Anything you haven't dealt with doesn't go away. It stays within your body and also shows up in your environment.
You don't want to get down on yourself for avoiding things or try to quickly clean up your past. These things may take some time and there's really no hurry as along as you keep taking steps regularly to do so. Also, you want to make sure that you throw in HUGE doses of fun and laughter so that this clearing up business does not dominate your life.
Healing process to help the body move out of avoidance
- Call in your Higher Self to direct the healing process and your optimal spiritual team (the spirit guides that work with you) to assist. Call in an energy of protection and invisibility so only those spirits and guides that are optimal can participate and see in.
- Ask that your Higher Self pinpoints and your optimal spirit guides help you move out anything within you that you're avoiding (anything you can "comfortably" do alone) in this lifetime or holding onto in all experiences your soul has had throughout its existence and beyond.
- Ask that an energy comes into the medulla and up to the frontal lobe to activate expanded awareness and direction.
- Ask that an energy comes into the aura and etheric body (the blueprint of your mind, emotions and body) to release old relationship hurts and problems not fitting new awareness and direction.
- Ask that your spirit guides unwrap your aura and etheric body so that the old can release.
- Ask that beams of light go into all the chakras to transmute all old memories, beliefs, programs, emotions, sensations that are unhelpful throughout all time and space and beyond.
- Ask that points of light form a grid throughout your etheric body to release your brain's attachment to old emotions and the mental and physical constructs that go with it.
- Ask that a beam of light goes into the liver to transmute old self judgment and anger at self.
- Ask that the following grid systems are repaired and strengthened: your etheric body/grid and all the etheric grids your soul is involved in throughout your soul's history and beyond; your auric grid and all the auric grids your soul is involved in throughout your soul's history; your connecting grid and all the connecting grids your soul is involved in throughout your soul's history; the universal matrix connecting you to all that your soul is involved in throughout your soul's history and beyond.
- Ask that your Divine Essence, peace and calm plus any other qualities you need at this time come in to fill up all voids and spaces within you.
- Ask that a strengthening and stabilizing energy comes in for optimal health and vitality so your body accepts all positive changes as a positive with your Higher Self deciding what that is.
- Ask that all grid systems that effect you are restructured and recalibrated into the pattern that reflects the work you did today throughout all time and space and beyond or until no longer needed.
- Ask that a no time, no space cocoon is placed around your aura acting as a no time, no space zone for a fast processing and upgrade of your energy system.
Remember that all these things you are releasing are old. You will feel them more intensely as they release so your body may become afraid and think that something "bad" is happening right now. Remind your body that none of this is currently happening--these old energies are leaving. Do not create a new story around these old memories, beliefs, patterns, emotions, programs, and sensations.
Remind yourself that everything is temporary so anything uncomfortable will not last.
Most of all, remember that you are a Divine Being having a human experience. This lifetime is a temporary experience that is meant to be embraced since you've chosen to come onto planet earth during a time of exciting change.
I'm heartened to see FUN recommended as a way to deal with trauma.
You make reference to optimal spirit guides. Are some spirit guides less than optimal?
Yes, it is important to throw in large doses of fun and laughter while dealing with difficult things including trauma. Its sure to help you heal faster.
Good question about spirit guides. It appears to me that there is all different kinds of help in the spirit world so asking for a guide that is optimal for what you're needing/working through is like asking for a podiatrist (a foot doctor) to help with your feet rather than a general doctor.
Post a Comment