We all have an opinion on what we think is best for other people based on what is best for us. We think about all that we've gone through in our own life and then judge other people's decisions and behaviors based on our own experiences. I still remember a plaque up at my paternal grandmother's house that said, "you cannot know what is best for others until you've walked in their moccasins."
I've had a few 2 x 4 experiences/hit hard over the head experiences that have changed my tune on what I thought was reality about many things. One of the most predominant is my view about parenting children. As a 20 something young adult, I was sure that a child's behavior was all due to the way their parent's treated them and disciplined them and that any faulty environmental factors could be remedied by love. My motto (which I kept to myself) was that "love could solve anything" and that you just needed to work hard enough at it and love them enough to make a child into an upstanding, solid human being.
My own trio of sons were doing quite well as preschoolers and grade school students in the mid 1990's so decided to help a foster child who needed a loving, caring home. I took in "Claire" who was two years old at the time.
Claire was a marvelous child but had bouts of tantruming that could last for four or more hours. I was beside myself trying to find a way to help her. The well meaning social worker said that this was normal for an adjustment period so I continued on trying the best I could to help her. After one year of continued tantruming I wasn't sure what to do. Over time it was discovered that she had complex partial seizures and, over time, probable reactive attachment disorder, possible bi-polar, and exposure to violence as a 0 - 2 year old (based on police records). I was still convinced that I could help Claire and continued trying for a total of eight years until her acting out became so severe that I had to let her go due to how she was effecting my other children.
I knew it wasn't Claire's fault she was acting the way she was--there was some karmic, mysterious force in action. She was an angel sent to me showing me that sometimes things are more complex than we think. Some times things just are. Some things aren't meant to be fixed or changed or can't be for some reason that's beyond human understanding.
Why this example? I could judge Claire for her behavior; I could judge myself for not being able to help her; I could get "mad at God" for creating this situation. I realized that she helped me move out of judgement and into further understanding that these human bodies--particularly human brains--are imperfect.
Back to the original concept--trust your own judgment. More precisely--learn to contact your own heart's wisdom/your Higher Self and go with that rather than your brains's past experiences on what should be or somebody else's viewpoint.
Things are never as they really seem. We are all here to experience things our Higher Self/Spirit has outlined for us for the utmost learning. Your learning isn't exactly like someone else's learning.
Healing Process on Moving out of Judgment and Trusting your Own Wisdom
- Ask your Higher Self (HS) to direct and your optimal spiritual team to assist. Ask for an energy of protection and invisibility so only those spirits and guides that are optimal can participant and see in.
- Ask that an energy comes into the aura and into the crown chakra and down the chakra system (the chakra system follows the spine). Ask that this energy focuses on the heart to release old judgments on self and others.
- Ask that a new structure and energy comes into the heart to upgrade the heart to fit with a higher level quality of acceptance and love.
- Ask that symbols (this allows something to unfold over time) and light go into the 2nd chakra to change your world view on human interactions.
- Ask that symbols and light to into your 3rd chakra (at the waist) to bring in confidence in a new world view.
- Ask that symbols and light go into the 1st chakra (at the tailbone) and into the eyes so you're able to see self and all relationships with new expectations connected with loving harmonious caring.
- Ask that an energy of trust comes into your crown chakra (top of head) third eye (between the eyes) and heart so you can connect with your truth, see your truth, and know your truth that is aligned with your highest and optimal good.
- Ask that a new golden ratio (looks like a DNA Strand) is placed in your chakra system (aligned with the spine), entire body, aura/egg shaped energy field around you and connecting grid (located around the aura) locks in these new patterns.
- Ask that a strengthening and strengthening energy comes in for optimal health and vitality and so your body expects all positive changes as a positive with your HS deciding what that is.
- Ask that all energy fields that effect you are restructured and recalibrated into the pattern that reflects the work you did today.
- Ask that a no time, no space cocoon (picture a caterpillar cocoon around you that is a no time, no space zone) is around you so that all the work you did processes and upgrades quickly using this no time, no space zone.
- Thank your HS for directing and our optimal spirit guides for assisting and ask that they continue to assist throughout completion of these process and beyond with your HS directing it.
Each of us is a Divine Being with a particular learning journey. Although we're all here learning and growing in many similar ways, we are all unique and learning in a slightly different way. Because of our unique journeys, only our HS truly knows what is best for us.
Trust your own vision and trust that you have the inner power to learn and grow in the most optimal ways for you.
Post a Comment