My brain needed to be engaged in the details, since I am living on planet earth, but the bigger vision was from my HS. My HS told me that I should have my office near downtown St. Paul. My brain checked it out to see what area would be the best. I decided that Grand Avenue would be good. A friend and I drove up and down Grand Avenue looking for an office space that would fit. We looked for "office for rent" signs but found none. A big urge to have a cup of coffee came over me so we stopped at the Caribou Coffee on Grand and Oxford. As I got out of the car, I noticed an "office for rent" sign for the building Caribou Coffee was in. Whoa, I thought. A retail building office space will be expensive. My brain needed to check out the details since I couldn't afford to pay much for the space. I contacted the owner of the building and found that the office space was in the lower level and was extremely reasonable. Soon after I had the perfect office space for a beginning office. Was my HS ever good at finding the correct space!
Now I needed to find clients. My HS led me to the resources I needed. A man I met (now a close friend) knew the owners of an alternative newspaper called, "The Edge." I got to know the owners and liked their vision. My HS told me that placing an ad in the paper was insufficient--I needed to write articles so that people would know what I did. I wrote a number of articles plus placed ads in the paper. This avenue produced some very good clients who then referred their friends and colleagues to me. Another new friend told me that many people at Unity Church were alternative and that I could hold some workshops there that may attract some clients. Sure enough, this worked great. Within two years I had built a full time practice that was now all referral based.
The same went with other areas of my life. I always had wonderful friendships. The meeting of them was definitely orchestrated by my HS. My children had/have challenges, as do all people, but my HS always found me answers that made me feel they were supported and taken care of. Every time I would worry about them I'd get the message, "worry blocks resolution" and "Divine Intervention--ask that their HS brings in the answers they need so you can support them on it."
The only area that hasn't seemed to flow well is with having an intimate relationship. Sure I've had wonderful men in my life and still love them but having the life partner hasn't worked out for me.
My good friend "Bernie" said to me, "The Universe wants you to be of service to humanity--you don't have time for a partner." "Stop!" I laughed. One of my friends told me that my list of what I wanted in a partnership wasn't clear enough or strong enough. I beefed up the list to make it exact but nothing manifested from that change.
During an acupuncture session (who also does emotional clearing work), I told the practitioner that I wanted to let go of my brain needing to have a vision of what a higher level relationship looked like so I could have my HS bring in a blueprint to manifest a partner who fit me and my purpose perfectly. I told him that this way of operating worked great for all the other areas of my life--I always have the perfect situations set up for me and things work out in the flow.
"No" he explained, "you know that manifesting doesn't work that way. You need to have a detailed vision and feeling of what you want within you so that you can draw it in." I told him that the type of relationship I wanted didn't fit the everyday relationship model so I needed my HS to bring me a map or road map that was different--something that I couldn't possible think of with my brain.
My well meaning acupuncturist insisted that I try envisioning certain things that would help me "feel" on a deep level what I really wanted. After acquiescing and following his instructions I exclaimed, "this is NOT working. The road map is not within me yet for this. My HS needs to bring it in."
This whole experience made me realize, on a much deeper level, that I needed to follow my own way of manifesting since it works extremely well for me and has brought in opportunities, gifts. and ideas that I could never have dreamed up using my brain. After all, my logical brain only knows the past and, if I want something better than the past, I have to rely on the vast wisdom and Divine connections and flow of my HS.
So how do you manifest in this way?
Its all about trust.
Sometimes we end up getting banged around a bit before we realize our brain doesn't have the answer for us. We may become so exhausted that we then surrender to our HS since we know we've exhausted all ways we can imagine with our limited logical mind. What our brain thought were our answers or path in life may not be true so surrendering is inevitable. This is when the magic begins.
If we could trust right away--trust that we're Divine Beings having a human experience so why wouldn't our HS/Divine Self come up with amazingly different, effective solutions--we'd be in for a much different life journey.
Exercise/Healing Process for Manifesting Differently
- Ask your HS to direct and your optimal Spirit Guides aligned with your highest good, truth, and Source to assist. Ask for an energy of protection and invisibility so only those spirits that are optimal can participate and see in.
- Ask that a vibration comes in to release worry and fears of the unknown from your brain. Ask that the worry and fear pathways are closed up.
- Ask that a vibration comes in to release worries and fears from the past and present from your emotional body.
- Ask that a vibration comes in to release worries and fears from the past and present from your physical body.
- Ask that a no time, no space cocoon goes around you as a no time, no space zone so that you can have a fast processing and upgrade of your energy system.
- Ask that the energy of trust goes into your brain and creates trust pathway.
- Ask that the energy of trust goes into your emotional body and into your physical body.
- Ask that a new blueprint for manifesting goes into your aura and your connecting grid (the aura is the part of the energy field configured for manifesting; the connecting grid connects you to everybody and everything) so that you can manifest your highest, most optimal good aligned with your soul's purpose and path and that which gives you happiness and joy.
- Ask that a Star of David is woven into the aura since this stands for bringing heaven to earth.
- Ask that a new golden ratio (looks like a DNA strand) goes into your chakra system, etheric body (blueprint of your mind, emotions and body--is directly next to your physical body), aura, and connecting grid locking in these new patterns and changing the foundation of who you are to your best and optimal self.
- Ask that a strengthening and stabilizing energy comes in for optimal health and vitality so that your body accepts all positive changes as a positive with your HS deciding what that is.
- Ask that all grid system that effect you are restructured and recalibrated into the pattern that reflects the work you did today throughout all time and space and beyond, all appropriate dimensions.
- Ask that a no time, no space cocoon goes around you for a fast processing and upgrade of your energy system.
- Thank your HS for directing and your optimal Spirit Guides for assisting. Thank them for continuing to assist you throughout completely of this process and beyond with your HS directing it.
Put up a sign in an area of your house, where you're going to see it at least a couple times a day stating, "I trust my HS to bring me optimal solutions and situations." You can also put a sign that says, "The brain only knows the past."
Now relax and know that things will happen in the perfect timing for you. Know that anything that doesn't seem like it a fit for what you think is best for you is an opportunity to release the past and let go of anything that doesn't work for you. Everything is helping you in some important way.
Remember: you are a Divine Being having a human experience. Enjoy the short ride.
Maureen: I appreciate it when you write about the vulnerable parts of yourself. Also, is there any way to shorten that bulleted list of steps? I'm lazy!
Hi Doug, Thank you for your comments. There certainly may be a way to shorten the list but the Spirit Guides who show me the processes are into preciseness which is a bit detail oriented. :) Some of the healing processes given to me are 35 or more pages long and take one month to be shown to me.
As always thanks for sharing another amazing and powerful process for evolving in the Light! This is very powerful stuff and very much needed for so many of us.
Thank you Thor!
Post a Comment