I used to be somewhat in that category myself--giving without receiving--until I went through some experiences that directly told me that this approach is difficult for others and can limit closeness and intimacy.
My close friend, Kate, died in December of cancer. She knew her earth contract was up around September and wanted to be with as many people as possible before she left this planet. As she became more ill, many of us took turns being with her so that she wouldn't have to be alone. Many of us saw her every day for a period of time and derived satisfaction from making sure she felt supported and received the help she needed from the nursing home and then hospice.
I felt relieved that I could do something for her--it helped me to be with her. I knew Kate would not be Kate soon and I wanted to spend as much time with her as I could. Many of us felt the same.
Another close friend of mine, Barbara, lost her house in a fire. Many people rallied around her wanting to help her in some way. Thankfully Barbara allowed people to help her because, if she didn't allow us, we'd all be deprived of the satisfaction of helping someone we loved. Barbara is an amazing person who we wanted to be around during this time of change.
A loving, dear friend of mine, Liza, was going through some health challenges. She always had a difficult time accepting help and ended up in the hospital a few different times. She felt bad having people do things for her. The only people who helped her were those who did them without consulting with her. She finally admitted to me that she wasn't someone who received easily. I realized that I had a difficult time doing something for someone without their permission--I didn't want to interfere. We finally had a conversation about it and now we're both in a better place. I finally got to help her--thank goodness--and she appeared to be okay with it.
These three experiences made me realize that we need to allow people to give to us because each of us need to give from a loving heart to feel the true essence of love and caring. If we only give to others and do not receive, it blocks intimacy since no one wants a lopsided relationships unless they're a narcissist or addict.
The below healing process, if used every day for two months (use your intuition in case the timeframe for you is less or more) will remove blocks to receiving and allow you to give and receive with a balanced heart.
- I ask my Higher Self (the part of you that never dies and continues on for infinity) to direct and my optimal spiritual team to assist (friends and colleagues in the other realms/dimension that are more advanced due to not being in a human body and have contracted to assist you in this lifetime).
- I ask for an energy of protection and energy of invisibility so only those spirits and guides that are optimal can participate and see in.
- I ask that all the work done is throughout my soul's history and beyond, all levels of my Being (my mind, emotions, and body) and all grid systems/energy fields that effect me using non-linear time to process.
- I ask that the Crystalline Dimension (this dimension is the highest vibrational dimension there is besides Source/God) is opened up in my space at the highest level my body can handle.
- I ask that the vibration of love goes into my chakra system (seven major energy centers following the spine), etheric body (blueprint of the mind, emotions, and body), aura (egg shaped energy around each person that is the attracting part of the energy field), connecting grid (this connects you to the universal matrix) and universal matrix (this is like a giant telephone line connecting you to everybody and everything) transforming anything below the vibration of love into the vibration of love.
- I ask that the crystalline energy/filaments (the highest vibration from the creation realm/dimension) is woven into my chakra system, etheric body, aura, connecting grid, and universal matrix raising the vibration of my energy field to the highest vibration my physical body can comfortably manage.
- I ask to bring in the structure to hold and lock in energies that allow me to “receive” and ask that energies come in to make it easy for me to maintain a balance of giving and receiving.
- I ask to pinpoint the old structures and energies blocking me from optimally receiving and ask that the opposite and/or most optimal positive energies come in to tranform and release them from my energy field.
- I ask that a Large diamond shaped structure goes from my 1st chakra to 3rd eye with small diamond structures within it to lock in a new way of receivin bringing heaven to earth in many small to large ways.
- I ask that a column of structured light comes in to bring in strength and power needed for this way of Being.
- I ask to pinpoint and release my own self-judgments and judgments of others based on old expectations that make it hard to receive.
- I ask to release fear of being manipulated or in debt if I receive and to bring in acceptance that there is nothing to manipulate within me if I rest in Divine love.
- I ask that this energy process is locked-in down to the smallest particle of energy.
- I ask to bring in a strengthening and strengthening energy for optimal health and vitality so that my body accepts all the positive energies as a positive with my Higher Self deciding what that is.
- I ask that an energy of adaptable is woven into my energy field so that I adapt easily and confortable to all the changes.
- I ask to restructure and recalibrate all grid systems/energy fields that effect me into the pattern that reflects the work I did today throughout all time and space and beyond, all appropriate dimension or until no longer needed.
- Ask that a no time, no space cocoon (kind of like a caterpillar cocoon) goes around me (you are asking that your brain moves out of linear time into what most of the universe contains--non-linear time) for a fast processing and upgrade of your energy system.
- I thank my HS for directing, my optimal spirit guides for assisting. I thank them for continuing to assist throughout completion of this process and beyond with my HS directing it.
As more of us allow this balance of giving and receiving to be a part of our every day reality, it brings forth a template accessible to all on the planet. Aferall, all of humanity and the universe is energetically connected. We all effect everybody and everything with everything we think, feel, and do.
For services aligned with higher consciousness and heart centered practices, go to the website www.communityforhigherconsciousness.com