I believe 2013 is a time to redefine love and love deeply.
I have thought many times, "I'm grateful I don't have a significant mental or emotional challenge." I know that people's capacity to be kind to others and do the right thing can stem from this. I'm also glad that I have been able to work through my traumas and many of my difficulties. Some people have blocked them off so completely that they don't know they are there or do not know how to work them through. This also causes difficulty in being kind and doing the right thing towards others.
All of us have "off" days where we don't say things in the best way or do things in a way that others take as hurtful. None of us are perfect. We're all human and are just doing the best we can.
There are people I love deeply that I no longer see. My love never changes for them--just the form of the relationship. Not everyone is able to resolve issues so the relationship ends or perhaps our paths have gone separate ways. All of us can relate to having had relationships end. This doesn't make the other person bad or wrong or us bad or wrong. Sometimes it just is. Sometimes life isn't smooth and neat like we'd like it to be. Sometimes to be healthy we need to separate from a relationship. Sometimes its absolutely the right thing to do.
Loving someone yet knowing we can't be with that person can seem like a contradiction. Loving someone yet not agreeing with what they did or said can also seem like a contraction. I believe these kinds of contradictions are part of the new paradigm we're moving into: Loving no matter what.
I'd have to say that I do not have difficulty "loving no matter what" when it comes to others--I tend to look at things in a way that helps with that. I'm more likely to blame myself or not love myself when something is difficult with someone in my life. Of course I know better, of course I think its an unneeded way to think and feel but that's the work I continue to take on as I heal and grow into higher consciousness. Many of you may relate to my love dilemma. You may also find loving others is easier during difficult circumstances than loving oneself.
If you get right down to it, I think that lack of self love is something we all struggle with--its just a matter of degrees. Most of the time I feel self love but there are circumstances that show me that its not enough--its not unconditional.
Healing process to move us into unconditional love for self and others
- Ask your Higher Self (HS) to direct and your optimal spiritual team to assist (spirits in the other realms/dimension that are more advanced than our human existence and have contracted to assist you in this lifetime).
- Ask for an energy of protection and energy of invisibility so only those spirits and guides that are optimal can participate and see in.
- Ask that all the work done is throughout your soul's history and beyond, all levels of your Being (your mind, emotions, and body) and all grid systems/energy fields that effect you using non-linear time to process.
- Ask that the vibration of love comes into all grid systems that effect you transmuting anything below the vibration of love into the vibration of love.
- Ask that the crystalline energy is structured into all grid systems that effect you raising the vibration of your physical body to the highest vibration you can comfortable manage.
- Ask that the spirit guides capable of energetically rewiring your brain come in to do so with your HS directing the process. (I call them the Arcturian and Crystalline guides.) Ask that they close off any pathways and patterns in the brain causing negative judgments of self and others including closing pathways and patterns causing addictions and any other beliefs, behaviors, emotions, and patterns that your HS would like you to move out of.
- Ask that the guides energetically open up optimal pathways and patterns bringing forth optimal behaviors, beliefs, and emotions that are aligned with your HS's optimal path and growth.
- Ask that a spiral waveform structure goes into the heart and is activated to further open your heart to unconditional love for self and others.
- Ask that all the work is locked in down to a cellular level.
- Ask that all grid systems/energy fields that effect you are restructured and recalibrated into the pattern that reflects the work you did today throughout all time and space and beyond, all appropriate dimension or until no longer needed.
- Ask that a no time, no space cocoon (kind of like a caterpillar cocoon) goes around you (you are asking that your brain moves out of linear time into what most of the universe contains--non-linear time) for a fast processing and upgrade of your energy system.
- Thank your HS for directing, your optimal spirit guides for assisting. Thank them for continuing to assist throughout completion of this process and beyond with your HS directing it.
You are a Divine Being having a human experience. Notice and enjoy how your mind, emotions and body can know and accept this truth as you continue to affirm it each and every day!
"I love you but I don't like your behaviors." Simple and powerful! I will substitute "and" for "but" and see if that makes a difference: "I love you and I don't like your behaviors."
Doug, the small revision does make a difference. I like it much better. Thanks for the input!
Post a Comment