How do we know what to change or transform for ourselves?
Look at what triggers you the most in your environment and relationships. Whatever bothers you the most is what needs the most inner work.
Deep down we all have issues of rejection, abandonment and loss. We all have a story line or sub core issues attached to these three collective core issues. The crux of these story lines is that we all feel lack of self love and lack of self confidence. This in turn keeps us tied into the collective dogmas, which is a kind of collective programming, so we can feel loved and secure. The challenge is that sticking to divisive dogmas doesn't bred true love and connection--its a false state of security.
The more rigid the belief system, the more there's a lack of acceptance and love for those who do not fit it. Some people will turn away from loved ones just for not fitting in with the dogmas they feel are important.
How do we heal?
Healing takes inner work. We need to let go of our old beliefs, memories, patterns, and hurts. They all need to be healed on a mental, emotional, and physical level. They do not necessarily heal all at the same time or linearly.
Counseling helps with understanding oneself and other tools such as energy work, guided imagery, hypnosis, EMDR, acupuncture, chiropractic help the emotions and body let go more deeply. Each modality may have its place along your journey.
The goal is self love and acceptance which in turn goes out to all you meet and all of humanity due to our interconnectedness. This creates a state of oneness which I believe is what we're ultimately preparing for.
The following energy process can help the mind, emotions and body align with oneness
- Ask your Higher Self (HS) to direct and your optimal spiritual team to assist (spirits in the other realms/dimension that are more advanced than our human existence and have contracted to assist you in this lifetime).
- Ask for an energy of protection and energy of invisibility so only those spirits and guides that are optimal can participate and see in.
- Ask that all the work done is throughout your soul's history and beyond, all levels of your Being (your mind, emotions, and body) and all grid systems/energy fields that effect you using non-linear time to process.
- Ask that an energy comes into the 1st chakra (at the tailbone) and 2nd chakra (below the navel) to release beliefs, patterns and experiences that cause separatism and division.
- Ask that a neutralizing energy comes into your 1st chakra (at the tailbone) and all the way up your chakra system (that follows your spine) up to the 7th chakra (top of head) to neutralize the inner conflict within that keeps judgments and hate going within yourself.
- Ask that the old structure (an energetic structure holds something and locks it in) connected to inner conflict and separatism is dismantled and released.
- Ask that an energy of self love, acceptance, and inner unity comes in along with a new structure to hold it and lock it in.
- Ask that a template comes into your heart that encodes into your heart the qualities of love, forgiveness, acceptance and unity so you are a role model for this kind of behavior.
- Ask that your aura (the egg shaped energy around you) is restructured to transmit oneness to the collective.
- Ask that the connecting grid that connects your aura to the universal matrix which is what connects you to all of us, is restructured so that this energy goes to all of humanity and beyond.
- Ask that a strengthening and stabilizing energy comes in for optimal health and vitality so that your body accepts all positive changes as a positive with your HS deciding what that is.
- Ask that all grid systems/energy fields that effect you are restructured and recalibrated into the pattern that reflects the work you did today throughout all time and space and beyond, all appropriate dimension or until no longer needed.
- Ask that a no time, no space cocoon (kind of like a caterpillar cocoon) goes around you (you are asking that your brain moves out of linear time into what most of the universe contains--non-linear time) for a fast processing and upgrade of your energy system.
- Thank your HS for directing, your optimal spirit guides for assisting. Thank them for continuing to assist throughout completion of this process and beyond with your HS directing it.
We are in an exciting new era where we now have the tools to let go of the past as we know it and move into a new present and future. Each one of us doing our own inner work and being a role model for all we meet can change the world as we know it. Let's join hands and make this a better planet.
(To create a new vision with community, take a look at a special community event geared towards letting go of the past as you know it and creating a new and optimal present future for self and humanity. This special event will be on December 21, 2012 in Minneapolis, MN at the Calhoun Beach Club. For details see www.communityforhigherconsciousness.com Registration is under the "events" tab. Hope to see you there!)
"Look at what triggers you the most in your environment and relationships. Whatever bothers you the most is what needs the most inner work."
I'm savoring that one!
Along with a aspiration starts with a nagging thought such as the aforementioned questions that seem to bother many people today
Post a Comment